Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,
newbie here, big ups onna kickass forum...
lookin to get into my first benz soon- pricing 190Es... prolly pick one up within a month or so (just in time to start getting ready for a real-wheel-drive northeast winter [:(]) and ive started pricing the things i like to buy right of the bat for any new-to-me used car... floormats, shift knob, etc... im having a hard time finding any online retailers who wont bend me over on the price for these things, specifically floormats. all of the places ive found so far want $95-$110 for a set of four, fit to the benz, not even with a logo or anything. im used to finding these for $45-$55 dollars a set for hondas and more common cars. anybody out there found these things offered at a more reasonable price anywhere?
thanks in advance,
matthew.

· Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the world of MB! It's the "you've got an expensive car, so everything for it...

Welcome to the world of MB! It's the "you've got an expensive car, so everything for it has to be expensive" mentality with stuff. 95-110 isn't a bad price actually. Luckily my car had nice floor mats in it. Don't know if they're aftermarket or came with the car. But they're nice!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.