Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I am wondering if there is a thermostat for the OM352 that includes a piston that closes the recirc port in the head. Like you would find on a 300TDI. The illustration that is in the EPC shows that type, but the ones Merc provides are just the simple type.

Thanks for your help, as always.

Charles

· Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like this...

Attachments

· Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I found one...
Water Wheel Close-up Automotive wheel system Tire

Problem is this one is used and in france...

Anyone have any idea where to start, I am reasonably convinced that this will dramatically improve cooling system on an OM352a.

C.

· Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More important than not in france is that you are on this side of the River. I would sooner drive to france than fight that traffic!

I will call and/or come up tomorrow. Thanks.

C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.