Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all..

I have one question for those who have the simple climate control system.. (this with the analog controls)...

When i change the air-direction, from lower air-vents to middle and higher(windshield) i've noticed that the air continues to flow from the center outlets independed of the adjustments... only the volume of the air that coming out changes... does this happens to yours systems also or i have some problem in mine? (of course i can manually close the center air-vents and then the pressure of the air from the other vents rises...(normally))

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Mine appears to be the same, George, But I have noticed that it is also the same for the side vents (the ones near the windows) as long as the vent is not manually pushed to the shut position there is air coming out whatever the position of the central air direction / position turn switch. (ie floor, head & shoulders or screen)

Keith

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... Keith you're right... also and the side vents make the same. I was just wondering if i have problem with this behavior. Thats why i love this forum!!! I get my answers quickly and truly, instead of these stealers in MB services/dealers... you can never be sure if they told you the truth!!!

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts