1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
current up grades on my c55

Renntech 10 spoke forged rims

brembo brakes 15 inch 8 piston and 14 inch 4 piston rear!

ecu upgrade from renntech

will do more later when my headers come in and my carbon fiber airbox gets here to HAHAH here are the pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/20/2005 10:29 PM

current up grades on my c55

Renntech 10 spoke forged rims

brembo brakes 15 inch 8 piston and 14 inch 4 piston rear!

ecu upgrade from renntech

will do more later when my headers come in and my carbon fiber airbox gets here to HAHAH here are the pictures!
I heard that Clint Eastwood had his whole engine rebuilt by Renntech and most of his body panels replaced with carbon fibre.

I take it that you are heading in that direction.

·
Registered
C55 AMG
11 Posts
I could not seem to find any info online about the C55 ECU upgrade from Renntech.

Do you have any details like power increase, cost, install time, etc?

Thanks!

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
man you have a lot of cars, G55K with parts, CL65 with parts, C55 with parts... i would hate to pay your insurance premiums.

·
Registered
C55 / / ///AMG
17 Posts
Looks great!!

Who did your install?

What made you go with RennTech as opposed to Kleemann?

Also, do you have any pics of the RennTech Carbon Fiber Airbox? Does it replace the entire engine cover?

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i guess i do have alot of cars but the people on the sl forum dont believe me lol! they have something against me! which i guess it doesnt bother me anymore coz i know what i have ^^ they can be jelous or whatever doesnt concern me anymore LOL.!!

hehe my insurance is like 10 000 a year for all my cars which is good coz i put my address at orange county LOL my friend's house hehe i am a cheater! it is coming down no worries!!!!!

yeah i modify all my cars minors except the g55k its full brabus! coz i love that car!

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah cost is ermmm 4995 for headers ermmm 4995 for ecu and carbon fibre airbox i think total gain of like 50 horse and like 60 torque if i am correct i have yet to dyno the c55 amg! which i hope it come up to what renntech claim!

i dont like kleeman i heard to much bad stuff about them LOL
~

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 5/1/2005 5:27 AM

well i guess i do have alot of cars but the people on the sl forum dont believe me lol! they have something against me! which i guess it doesnt bother me anymore coz i know what i have ^^ they can be jelous or whatever doesnt concern me anymore LOL.!!

hehe my insurance is like 10 000 a year for all my cars which is good coz i put my address at orange county LOL my friend's house hehe i am a cheater! it is coming down no worries!!!!!

yeah i modify all my cars minors except the g55k its full brabus! coz i love that car!

Hmm for someone so rich, u are pretty ignorant to admit on a public forum that you are committing insurance fraud. All someone has to do now is print your post out, and submit it to the Department of Motor Vehicles...... Wow - dude - get a clue for real. Why dont you contact benzworld so they can remove your post before someone actual DOES forward it to the DMV.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
ok does ANYONE in this room think this dude is proper? He is admitting to fraud as well as "showing off" U guys like the cars he has? Why dont u tell him that the way he is behaving is COMPLETELY inappropriate!

·
Registered
C55 / / ///AMG
17 Posts
OK guys, stop hijacking the thread and let cl65demon post some more pics. I wanna see that RennTech airbox on the C55....[}:)]

·
Registered
C55 / / ///AMG
17 Posts
The Airbox looks sweet, but there goes the exclusive AMG handcrafted by "xxxxxxx" nameplate....bummer[V]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hhehe yup lost of amg handcraft thingy.

just like the g wagon brabus replaced it with their thing. bleh! is ok! LOL

i dunno what else i want to do to the c class. what do you suggest its suppose to have about 415 horses on it already.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Honestly, one thing that I think will make all W203 cars better, including AMGs is suspension work. If you dont want to further drop the car, I would AT LEAST replace the sway bars, starting by the rear. Also, I would go with some true "prestige" wheels like RH, KINESIS, Iforged, DPE, DTIM...staying away from HRE because they are too heavy, although I see that you already went with the renntechs, but I would go with 19s. O well, to each his own. Also, you could do some things to set your car apart from the crowd, such as a XENON bulb upgrade to different Ks, a XENON kit in the fogs matching the low beams or with yellow 3000K HIDs, depending on the looks you want. Something I would DEFF. do is paint the orange reflectors on the side of your bumper the same color as the car, to "clean out" the overal look of the car at day AND night. I dunno, to me is all the little details that make great cars...well, GREAT CARS!.

PS: If you REALLY want a HIT in your but, well...try a ZEX Direct Port wet nitrous system =) something like a 75-100 shot should be safe in your car..BTW, ELIMINATE THE CATS, you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!! [8D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts