Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2781 - 2794 of 2794 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
I bet the mpg isn't as good as you were led to believe.
For a 204hp six cylinder gas engine, it's good for between 18 and 22mpg, which is better than my Vanagon when it had a gas powered four cylinder. It will eventually get converted to diesel, as well...possibly even AWD.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
We were just chatting about that one on a listserv today. They should've left all the cool Krankenwagen stuff in the back, but otherwise I like the interior and drivetrain upgrades...the paint, uh

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,789
Subaru Volkswagen Car Invention/Functioning

This is a Subaru Volkswagen Car Invention. It is a functioning vehicle. It has two engines, one in the front and one in the back. They both function. The asking price is $7,000 or best offer.

The front half is a 1985 Subaru GL 4 cylinders. The back end is a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle 4 cylinders.

Esta es una invencion. Es un Subaru Volkswagen. El vehiculo si funciona. Tiene dos motores, uno al frente y una atras. Los dos funcionan. El precio es $7,000 o mejor oferta.

El frente es un Subaru GL del 1985, 4 cilindros. La parte de atras es un Volkswagen Beetle del 1973, 4 cilindros

Attachments

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,790
Just lookin' out for ya...

Ready for kinky fun? - w4m

I am an attractive Marxist-Leninist anti-revisionist woman who is totally dedicated to the building of a revolutionary cadre party to overthrow capitalism and imperialism. But I have a sexy side for which I would probably be denounced by my comrades if they knew about it. I am looking for a degenerate Trotskyite, anarchist, or a member of the revisionist Communist Party who accepts the concept of peaceful coexistence to put me in my place. Tie me up and recite passages from The Revolution Betrayed by the social-fascist Trotsky. Slap me around and call me an evil Stalinist. Make me get on my knees and accept your left-deviationist cock. I love petit-bourgeois intellectuals the most, because then it gets a little Fifty Shades of Red for me. This is all NSA and drama free.

See my details below. I am DDF. Normally I don't do drugs because they are a symptom of a crumbling bourgeois society, but I am 420 friendly when it comes to this because I want to be corrupted by a hot ultra-leftist pot smoking degenerate pervert. I am so horny just thinking about it. Please no Maoists. And if you have only read the Communist Manifesto, no. I am not into FDCKs.

I don't post pics online. After a couple emails if you seem legit, I will exchange pics.

2781 - 2794 of 2794 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
76 Participants
IWantedaJag
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing