Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 2794 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Seriously, Splits and Vanagon campers and Syncros are commanding way higher prices than pretty much any non-muscle/exotic/limited run car from the past fifty years. They're grabbing crazy money these days.

My one year only model daily driver van is worth twice today what I paid for it in '04, and it's not even one of the nutso models.

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
It's me, sweetheart. I'd never presume to second-guess your expertise in that area.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,765
Seriously, Splits and Vanagon campers and Syncros are commanding way higher prices than pretty much any non-muscle/exotic/limited run car from the past fifty years. They're grabbing crazy money these days.

My one year only model daily driver van is worth twice today what I paid for it in '04, and it's not even one of the nutso models.
1993 VW Eurovan for parts or restoration - $1500
Posted: about a month ago
1993 VW Eurovan for parts
blown engine
everything else good
starter replaced week before engine blew
clean title

$15000 spent restoring it before the engine quit.
Everything.

this is not the pop up camper, but the back seat folds out into a bed and there is a pop out table.
front tires 3 months old

$1500 OBO
best offer. need it gone.

keywords:
volkswagen, volks wagen, vw, eurovan, westfalia, vanagon, weekender, multivan, van, rv, camper, winnebago, class b, bus, vannin, vintage, classic, european, german, germany, mercedes, sprinter, dodge, passenger, parts, salvage, transmission, starter, seats, doors, Ignition Coil, bumper, headlight, engine, wheel, wheels, Power windows, locks, cruise control, bluetooth, Windshield and Seal, New tires, fuel pump, fuse assembly and fuses and relays, recent brake rotors and pads front, shoes and pads rear, serpentine belt and rollers, brake master cylinder, spark plugs, cap / rotor, wires

Attachments

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Lady McZeit has informed me that the poptop version of those are our next vehicle purchase. It would end up being converted to diesel, 4WD and poptop, but it will be ours. That particular van is a joke

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Lady McZeit has informed me that the poptop version of those will be our next vehicle purchase. It will end up being converted to diesel, 4WD and poptop, but it will be ours. That particular van is a joke

It happened...should've bought it a decade ago when the kids were less teenage and annoying

Attachments

2761 - 2780 of 2794 Posts
About this Discussion
2.8K Replies
76 Participants
IWantedaJag
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing