Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

661 - 680 of 709 Posts

·
Registered
79 300 SD
5,582 Posts
I quit listening to anything that Fool has to say about six months ago.
There is No point in listening to him. Why ?, because he is a retard, thats why.

If his face appears on my tv screen, the remote is always within hand..and the button gets pushed.

Simple as that.

Same as when geedub would appear, wearing his too tight flight jacket, or what not.

·
190E, SLK350
66,913 Posts
Trump should be showing the country the oversized check that Mexico provided as payment for the wall.

How many here were duped by trump and then by the gofundme scam?

Trump supporter/athletic supporter, is there a difference?

You can't wake up stupid. The latter thinks the whole world is stupid but himself. That's how Trump's formula works!

Give them a morsel to build a juicy fantasy that lines up with their inner hate (fear is a powerful driver) then keep feeding the bullshit no matter what the facts are. This is the MOD of cult leaders.

For instance, pay attention to the Trump supporters in here; they are already predisposed to fall for this shit and stick to message. Sometimes, they will be willing to defend it at ANY cost. That is why you must tread carefully as to not blow one of their valves and end up with a creep at your door or calling your work.

·
Registered
1990 560SEC, 129,00 miles, in good shape, starting to do some small mods-steering wheel, exhaust
883 Posts
I think that I should start a GofundMe for a Northern Wall..and actually "Just Do It"...
WTF, you're telling me we don't have a Northern Wall, so Canucks can just come and go as they please. This won't do after all I heard someplace they are mostly white, and you know what that means.

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,758 Posts
WTF, you're telling me we don't have a Northern Wall,

......... "so Canucks can just come and go as they please". ..........

Sadly we can't all just "go as you please"........I've been told by some that my photo is at all of the US border checks...something to do about some of my "la grande orange" opinions..anti US some say..

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
Bah ha ha ha
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!
3:51 AM - 17 May 2019

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
This coming from the guy who couldn't resist being on reality TV.
We'll stop him ...right, right?

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
Bah ha ha ha

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!
^^^
Translated

jajaja

Todas las personas que ingresen ilegalmente a los Estados Unidos ahora serán eliminadas de nuestro país en una fecha posterior a medida que aumentemos nuestras fuerzas de remoción y que se cambien las leyes. Por favor, no se pongan demasiado cómodos, se irán pronto!

·
Registered
62,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #677
Todas las personas que ingresen ilegalmente a los Estados Unidos ahora serán eliminadas de nuestro país en una fecha posterior a medida que aumentemos nuestras fuerzas de remoción y que se cambien las leyes. Por favor, no se pongan demasiado cómodos, se irán pronto!

Eliminated... a Freudian slip? You decide...

In related news, he doesn't have the votes to change the law and who's paying for this "removal forces"... Mexico???

·
Registered
62,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #678

On Friday night, Federal District Judge Haywood Gilliam ruled against the administration in what is likely to be the first of many court decisions on the legality of President Trump's plans to reallocate federal defense and and drug interdiction funds to build his border wall. The court concluded that none of the the federal laws that the administration wants to use to reallocate funds for wall construction in California actually permits it to spend more money on the wall than Congress specifically authorized for that purpose. Judge Gilliam also emphasized that the administration's attempts to circumvent Congress' power of the purse threaten to undermine our constitutional system of separation of powers.

According to the mango the rule of law, separation of powers, and the COTUS sucks...

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
661 - 680 of 709 Posts