Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Always Remembered RIP
496 Posts
Great film.

Great film.
Although I can't understand how the BMW crashes through concrete banisters, off a bridge and lands abruptly on the Transporter with out so much as a scratch. Were the Merc. only drives through a plywood garage door and the front end gets writen off....Bias towards BMW I think! [:D][:D][:D][:D]

· Registered
280Sw116/380SELw126
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, it should be the other way around. But the BMW is the star of the movie so they ...

I agree, it should be the other way around. But the BMW is the star of the movie so they make it that way, but we know better.

· Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,024 Posts
Re: Great film.

Were the Merc. only drives through a plywood garage door and the front end gets writen off....Bias towards BMW I think! [:D][:D][:D][:D]
Look again! The front chrome is intact after going thru the garage door! However, in the next scene, the chrome grill is all messed up!

What happened? The MB was too solid! They had to use "special effects" to make it look tore up! Yup, they stopped the cameras, took to it with a sledge hammer, and then continued filming!

[:D][:D]

(Disclaimer: I wasn't actually there - this is just my theory!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.