Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

3241 - 3260 of 3330 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
One would be foolish enough to think Russia is taking (leasing) a port in the Mediterranean mainly for economic purposes.

This is bad news for Europe, not in a position to hold its ground against future demands from Moscow.
Perhaps it's time that Europe make nice with Iran and Syria, and understand there are other people on this planet who want a stable life, besides themselves and the U.S.A.

And...when netenyahoo starts making his rounds in Europe, Demanding them to further isolate/sanction Iran, tell him to go Fukc himself, and start practising swimming in the Sea.

And..remember..The Enemy of my Enemy..is my freind.

And..as the Shaykh said..The West will not know peace..until Palestine knows peace.

~Unto you Peace~

Zahwan Azeem

·
Registered
250 Posts
You both think of Russia like a bandage that heals the wound.
It's more like morphine than wont let you feel the pain.

Screw Bibi and his divisive policy, two state is the only answer.
The whole Middle East fuck-up is the masterpiece of US and Israel.

·
66,894 Posts
You both think of Russia like a bandage that heals the wound.
It's more like morphine than wont let you feel the pain.

Screw Bibi and his divisive policy, two state is the only answer.
The whole Middle East fuck-up is the masterpiece of US and Israel.

Here in America if you criticize the Grand Bibi you're labeled an antisemite. When you push it and include Israel, then you can be breaking some laws in a few states and if you're business, your license can get revoked. Eventually there will be federal laws to could lead to jail for such speech.
By the way, did I mention that this is in the USA?

For example in this forum, if you keep telling people about the Bibi's bad deeds and Israel's expansionist agenda, you will be labeled an antisemite, hounded by a few trolls and called all sorts of names. It's called the Patriotic Smear Campaign PSC! After all, Israel the USA are considered one country bound by a common interest to fulfill some Biblical prophecy so that the earth is cleaned of heathens and ugly people.

Get with the program!

·
66,894 Posts
I am surprised that Omar hasn't given in from the relentless smears... Oh, wait, she believes that she represent her district... that's a bad juju! Congressmen must serve Israel first, heck the day when they will perform an outright allegiance ceremony for Israel we will be doomed...oh, shit wait, that's already in place.

·
Registered
61,958 Posts
But... but... we exterminated them. We defeated them and the few fools left were surrounded and rounded up.

WTF? We were lied to?

·
Registered
223 Posts
if you keep telling people about the Bibi's bad deeds and Israel's expansionist agenda, you will be labeled an antisemite.
...one country bound by a common interest to fulfill some Biblical prophecy so that the earth is cleaned of heathens and ugly people.
Only by those buying in to Netanyahooo's right-wing ideology. Only a small percentage of Jews support him, even some that normally don't support right-wing politics. But, most Jews are liberal and progressive.

So, it seems to be mostly right wing christians that are using the anti-semetic accusation for whatever they can get from it - such as replacing Omar with a republican. Its not an automatic thing, and definitely not most Jews that are calling anybody pushing back on Netanyahooo an anti-semite. Its really only "heathens" against the christian plans.

"Bibi's bad deeds and Israel's expansionist agenda" are both Netayahooo's right wing administration. Not most people in Israel. So, things like BDS just hurts real regular business owners. Not isolated corrupt people like Netanyahooo and his wife.

And "one country bound by a common interest to fulfill some Biblical prophecy so that the earth is cleaned of heathens and ugly people".
is again nothing to do with the Jewish state, so anti-semitism is actually coming from those using that prophesy.

All of that is what Obama was against - making him the opposite of an anti-semite. Evangelists, and religious christians control this narrative, and is what people like Trump support (he doesn't support Jews) in that it is all based on their decision that their guy is coming back from the dead, and if Jews don't accept him as some sort of god - they will all be wiped off the planet.

Happily, for people that support that ideology, it just doesn't matter either way if the world is rid of all Jews.

·
66,894 Posts
Back on topic: Does Israel want to see the Syrians live in peace?
Is it in Israel's interest that the Syrians are stable enough to reclaim their Golan Heights?
Does the existence of Syria threaten Israel's? If so, how can make sure that our bestest friend takes over "the management" of that region since the darkies are incapable of accepting a peace loving state such as Israel?

·
66,894 Posts
A setback for ISIS in Syria

DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) — Syrian government forces regained control of a northwestern village on Sunday, just days after losing it to militants, state media and an opposition war monitoring group said.

State TV said troops captured Kfar Nabudah before noon from militants, including members of al-Qaida-linked Hayat Tahrir al-Sham group. The opposition's Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights also reported that militants lost control of the village.
Now, let's just count the hours, or at most, days when Israel bombs Syria again. They can't stand that their Saudi and Turkish sponsored rats are losing footing in Syria and can't manage to topple Assad. Not that Assad is part of the boy choir, but he's the legitimate leader of that country. However our RWNJ would rather see a bearded fella spitting out fatwas while ruling over territory that would easily convert to fulfill Biblical prophecies of a Greater Israel.
Let me know if I have fell in the deep end. I don't make this shit up, I assure you!

·
66,894 Posts
A setback for ISIS in Syria

Now, let's just count the hours, or at most, days when Israel bombs Syria again. They can't stand that their Saudi and Turkish sponsored rats are losing footing in Syria and can't manage to topple Assad. Not that Assad is part of the boy choir, but he's the legitimate leader of that country. However our RWNJ would rather see a bearded fella spitting out fatwas while ruling over territory that would easily convert to fulfill Biblical prophecies of a Greater Israel.
Let me know if I have fell in the deep end. I don't make this shit up, I assure you!
It didn't take long:
Israel says strikes Syria, Damascus says soldier killed

·
66,894 Posts
Is the Syrian regime about to retake Idlib?

Beirut (AFP) - Syria's regime has increased its deadly bombardment of Idlib in recent weeks, but analysts say that is unlikely to signal an all-out offensive on the jihadist bastion.

Why the alarm?

Eight years into Syria's civil war, the government has notched up a series of victories against rebels and jihadists, and controls around 60 percent of the country.

Two regions largely remain beyond its control: a Kurdish-held swathe of the northeast and a northwestern region controlled by Syria's former Al-Qaeda affiliate, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham.
The real question is how soon will Turkey and Israel intervene to help their jihadis?

Where are the RWNJ hypocrites, now ISIS/AL-Qaeda is just fine bunch or fellas, eh?

·
66,894 Posts
Someone cares... wow
Late Sunday, Trump tweeted calling for an end to the bombing in the jihadist stronghold of the northwestern region of Idlib.

"Hearing word that Russia, Syria and, to a lesser extent, Iran, are bombing the hell out of Idlib Province in Syria, and indiscriminately killing many innocent civilians.

then send in Israel to make the ISIS killing stop: https://www.yahoo.com/news/second-israeli-strikes-hit-syria-trump-calls-bombs-031042808.html

Israel launched a second round of strikes against Syria in 24 hours on Sunday, state media reported, as US President Donald Trump called on Russia and Iran to "stop bombing the hell" out of the war-torn country.

Any doubt that we support ISIS? Can any of you clowns challenge me on this?

3241 - 3260 of 3330 Posts