Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q What’s your advice to the average American who is hurting now, facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline, a lot of people facing –
THE PRESIDENT: Wait, what did you just say? You’re predicting $4 a gallon gasoline?
Q A number of analysts are predicting –
THE PRESIDENT: Oh, yeah?
Q — $4 a gallon gasoline this spring when they reformulate.
THE PRESIDENT: That’s interesting. I hadn’t heard that.
Q Yes, sir.

Press Conference of the President

:eek:

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Best thing I heard all day: He said he was sure the GOP will win in November.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Q What’s your advice to the average American who is hurting now, facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline, a lot of people facing –
THE PRESIDENT: Wait, what did you just say? You’re predicting $4 a gallon gasoline?
Q Yes, sir.

Press Conference of the President

:eek:
What was the point of invading all those oil fields if the price still goes up. If they stop trading oil in dollars Americans will really feel the pinch!

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,839 Posts
That transcript should read like this;

Q Mr. President, a follow up please?
THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, what?
QARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!??!!

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What was the point of invading all those oil fields if the price still goes up. If they stop trading oil in dollars Americans will really feel the pinch!
We've been asking that question with many others for years on this forum and we still don't understand how our Grand Emperor operates or what's his strategic plan all about. We mere mortal turds just don't get it but Jayhawk, Bruce, Fats55 and Buttonfart on this board always have the answers to support the "Leader of the Free World", hell we even have a botanist that sticks his neck out for this president when it suits him then plays it like he doesn't give a shit if the shit hits the fan which actually happens quite often. Maybe you can help out with you being British and all superior to us the paisanos

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
It was a brilliant plan: bankrupt us into the Middle Ages, so we can be even.

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
How did so many dysfunctional fucks get so high up in our gov't? That is the lingering question I keep asking.

1. Lazy, content public
2. Poor education
3. Corruption
4. Special interests
5. Idealists (see poor education)

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
That transcript should read like this;
Q: What’s your advice to the average American who is hurting now, facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline, a lot of people facing –
Q: A number of analysts are predicting –
Q: Mr. President, a follow up please?
THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, what?
Q: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!??!!
You are closer than you think. If the Washington press corp had balls they would ask the hard questions instead of walking away from the question when he gives yet another dumbfuck answer.

·
Registered
884 Posts
The president knows what's going on with the gas prices because I'm sure his bank account is growing.

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The president knows what's going on with the gas prices because I'm sure his bank account is growing.
That is the best post of the day, thank you:thumbsup:
Oh, don't forget his pals too:cool:

Anyone willing to bet that Exxon and others are going to set shop overseas for their headquarters just to avoid paying that "imposed" tax by Congress? Can you say Halliburton?

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
That is the best post of the day, thank you:thumbsup:
Oh, don't forget his pals too:cool:

Anyone willing to bet that Exxon and others are going to set shop overseas for their headquarters just to avoid paying that "imposed" tax by Congress? Can you say Halliburton?
When is the last time you think the President purchased a gallon of gas?
So when are we going to see $4 gal on average nation wide?

Do you blame the owners of these companies for doing that?

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
No, it's just a coincidence. The American public elects President Oil and VP Haliburton, then Oil and Haliburton start raking in profits the likes of which have never before been seen. Yup, it's pure coincidence. Oh, and we invaded Iraq to liberate the Iraqi people -- cronyism and profiteering never entered into the decision..

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
I'm vested in petroleum and construction! And if I can get Hillary or Barrack in office and they chase more of these type of businesses over seas I'll profit even more.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
That it is

1 - 18 of 18 Posts