Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unitil 2013, it had come with only high gloss paint. White, gloss looks overly contradictory.

Solution: 2013, G63 with Black matte paint.

Matte paint and Gwagen is a match made in heaven.

Just saw one. It's my new favorite.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Unitil 2013, it had come with only high gloss paint. White, gloss looks overly contradictory.

Solution: 2013, G63 with Black matte paint.

Matte paint and Gwagen are a match made in heaven.

Just saw one. It's my new favorite.
I love the white G with the white designo Porcelain interior or classic designo red interior, will match my 2011 E 550 cabriolet.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually a Benz looks great in white--SL, E, C, S, AMG but, not the GWagen.

A white GWagen is Real Housewivish of douchebag county.

Now this is how a GWagen is supposed to look--pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 G 63 AMG
327 Posts
There are a lot of white G-wagens in the Middle East and the color suits the vehicle. The color was popularized by heads of state and government officials who started driving them back in the early 80's.

Maybe where you live they are "real housewifeish" but in the rest of the world it's a very popular color. You can also special request AMG to paint them in magno cashemere white which is matt paint:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White is popular in the middle east because it's one thousand degrees in the middle east. Looks like a fridgerator.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
White is popular in the middle east because it's one thousand degrees in the middle east. Looks like a fridgerator.
In your mind.

·
Registered
96 G300DT
2,028 Posts
Yep, white with black trim & fender extensions. Just the ticket. Paradoxically, white seems to stay clean longest. Desert pin-striping scratches just disappear. The only issue is the hood reflection when headed into a low sun.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Yep, white with black trim & fender extensions. Just the ticket. Paradoxically, white seems to stay clean longest. Desert pin-striping scratches just disappear. The only issue is the hood reflection when headed into a low sun.
And I get that with my Obsidian Black Metallic G500, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts