Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1389 Posts

·
Registered
61,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe there isn't one.

Anything and everything car related. I'll start with a collection of sad pictures as a reminder of what happens when you don't follow the correct oil change intervals...

·
Registered
61,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! I wonder what happened to it.

As the article says...

I will start off by saying that every single one –with three exceptions, NOT for sale– has been sold to foreign buyers and shipped out of the island. Despite being able to see some interesting pieces, the likelihood of finding true, exotic classics in Cuba is almost null at this point. From 1996 on, Jeremy Clarkson (Motorworld series) and Michael E. Ware (Automobiles Lost and Found, 2008) exposed these marvels on a mass scale through television and writing; since then, many a collector has seized the opportunity to snatch these rarities through shady means, tempting the borders of Cuban export law. Other than what I write about, please abstain from asking me for any additional information on the places or people I have met –many names have been modified for privacy–, as it would be a hugely unnecessary annoyance –and danger, even– to these virtuous individuals. Thank you, and enjoy!

·
Registered
61,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's give some love to vintage Japanese iron...

Mazda Cosmo 110S

Honda S800

1972 Datsun 240z

1969 Hakosuka GT-R

1970 Datsun 510 wagon

1974 Toyota Celica

1978 Toyota Chaser

1969 Toyota 2000GT

1973 Mazda RX-3

1972 Kenmeri GT-R

1 - 20 of 1389 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
57 Participants
GreenT
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing