Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think we will get new information on the c class. They have a newly desinged website but I can not get into it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'maCwaiter did you try this?

Did you start here http://mbusa.com/ and then click on The New C ? You have to have Javs enabled as it is a Flash site.<p>MIke<br>: Do you think we will get new information on the c class. They have a newly desinged website but I can not get into it.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try This Site...

It is the MB Worldwide English site:<p>http://www.mercedesbenz.com/e/cars/c-class/default.htm<p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Builder1 I see you are still posting here and in edmunds but you haven't been responding to my emails to you, what gives? Did that Johny2000 get you a good deal off MSRP or not? I'm just curious that's all whether the fellow really good get deals as good as he claimed on edmunds....<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Deals

: Builder1 I see you are still posting here and in edmunds but you haven't been responding to my emails to you, what gives? Did that Johny2000 get you a good deal off MSRP or not? I'm just curious that's all whether the fellow really good get deals as good as he claimed on edmunds....<br><p>------>> I happen to be the fellow you were referring to at this forum. I am under no obligation to set my records straight with you as to whether I struck a deal or not on my MB purchases. Youcan always come to edmunds.com townhall and check for yourself the level of discussion. At least you learn some style along with some substance. <p>Cheers,<p>Johnny2000

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did I miss something?

Johnny2000, it is you who needs to learn some style. I have no idea what your beef with George is, but the question appears valid to me.<p>Whether you purposeful or not, the lack of information and the writing style in your "New Deals on New Cs in CA" post certainly makes me suspect something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts