Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if these will fit the w208 clk because they look almost identical to the e-class w210 headlamps in shape!!

If anyone doe know please let me know because i would love a set for my clk!

Thanks for any help,

Chris

·
Registered
2003 Obsidian Black E320
408 Posts
Most dealers have them for $688 a set (1 foglight/headlight). I'm getting mine in two weeks...:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
RE: here is the pic

You have a great car. I have a little to ask here.
Does this light fit all W210 models (facelift model)? Recently I just change to a xenon set.It is great. But I feel that the set you posted a picture here looks much better. I am from Sabah of Malaysia.I do not remember seeing one of this lights yet. My W210 is fitted with Lorinser Body kit and one of this headlight will no doubt add extra flavour and make it even more unique.
Where can I get them and how much will that cost?

·
Registered
''99 E430
7 Posts
RE: here is the pic

E55 Kev - How are things? I see that you have a pic of the Xenon healights and wanted to ask a couple of questions. If you have answered or it this topic came across the forum my apologies. I am interested in getting these lights for my 99 E430. I currently have the Xenon system but would like to upgrade to this style and would like to know from your experience if it is possible..and also an average cost. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts