Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
02 CLK 430, 03 E500
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where can i find the
new e-class look head light for the w208?
i try to order from hella but they didn't send me a e-mail yet
so just want to ask about anyone other company make it or sell it

·
Registered
02 CLK 430, 03 E500
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i call them to make a headlight for w208(still w208 size) but the look is look like the ...

i call them to make a headlight for w208(still w208 size) but the look is look like the new e-class

·
Registered
387 Posts
I assume you're talking about a clear housing with a projector beam inside. I don't thin...

I assume you're talking about a clear housing with a projector beam inside. I don't think anyone makes that. If it was available and didn't look ricey, most of us would have them already. ;0)

Josh

·
Registered
02 CLK 430, 03 E500
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so how about the clk-gtr headlight that good for me too.where can i get it?...

so how about the clk-gtr headlight that good for me too.
where can i get it?

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
That's all pretty much one-off stuff and the GTR lights would require entirely different...

That's all pretty much one-off stuff and the GTR lights would require entirely different fenders at the very least (also virtually impossible to come across). If you really want to get a light like that, your best bet is to have a lighting shop fabricate a custom piece for you. When I was looking for H3 HID's for my foglights, I ran across a company called HID4Less that said they did custom lighting enclosures/housings. I've never dealt with them and don't know anything as to the quality of their work, however. Also, HID4LotsMore would be more reflective of their prices. ;0) That's probably going to be one of your only options, however.

Josh

·
Registered
02 CLK 430, 03 E500
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: That's all pretty much one-off stuff and the GTR lights would require entirely different

That's all pretty much one-off stuff and the GTR lights would require entirely different fenders at the very least (also virtually impossible to come across). If you really want to get a light like that, your best bet is to have a lighting shop fabricate a custom piece for you. When I was looking for H3 HID's for my foglights, I ran across a company called HID4Less that said they did custom lighting enclosures/housings. I've never dealt with them and don't know anything as to the quality of their work, however. Also, HID4LotsMore would be more reflective of their prices. ;0) That's probably going to be one of your only options, however.

Josh
anyway thx i will e-mail them and see whatz up

·
Registered
02 CLK 430, 03 E500
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats why now i am look for the company that make the headlight
like the company that m...

thats why now i am look for the company that make the headlight
like the company that make the IS300 looks rear light for other japanese car

·
Registered
2002 CLK55 AMG
26 Posts
sombody makes them in berlin.... im currently hunting for info surrounding how to get a pair they look great... search the w208 gallerys for proof.
I will let you know more once i do.

·
Registered
2008 E550: Miss my 2002 CLK55AMG Cab
247 Posts
You should look for an older (just last year) post of a DIY thread that Thrill Kill did.

It is the look....sounds like what you are searching for. If I didn't already have factory zenons...I would consider it myself.

If I find the old thread..I will link it here.

Best wishes[:D]

·
Registered
2008 E550: Miss my 2002 CLK55AMG Cab
247 Posts
Check this thread out...

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1223406&posts=30

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
And on that note....I put a reply on the sticky DIY about projector and xenon lighting in case anyone wanted to take a look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts