Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2481 - 2500 of 2526 Posts

·
Registered
61,960 Posts
Jews advised not to wear kippas in public

https://news.yahoo.com/jews-warned-against-wearing-kippah-germany-101916747.html

Really feeling the vibrancy of the diversity in Germany.

If we only knew who's behind all this...

"Anti-Semitism has always been here. But I think that recently, it has again become louder, more aggressive and flagrant," Claudia Vanoni told AFP in an interview, adding the problem was "deeply rooted" in German society.

Anti-Semitic crimes rose 20 percent in Germany last year, according to interior ministry data which blamed nine out of ten cases on the extreme right.

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,484
^^
He claims it's "diversity". In other words, anyone like you, me, and others that express views that don't follow his party line. In addition to any costume that one might wear that doesn't look like what Vikings or Storm Troopers would wear. For example, if you wear a Fez and you're not in front of a parade with toy car, then you must be a terrorist bound at destroying the fabric of our society by imposing your looks as a form of diversity.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
"ranging from extremist attackers to mentally unstable individuals."

Not a whole lot of "range" there...

I, and millions of Muslims like myself, have always been weary of the constant and continued use of the term "Islamic terrorism" especially by the right-leaning branches of the Western media.

A far more accurate way to describe the terrorism carried out by purported so-called "Muslim" extremists (aka "the crazies") would be "Islamist terrorism."

Throughout Islamic history, "terrorism," whether it came about as singular acts of bloodshed, bouts of hostility, or as all-out, state-sponsored war that lasted multiple years, has largely been perpetrated by one purportedly "Muslim" group against another Muslim group, mostly for political reasons, and all under the guise of "Jihad." Examples of this abound, and the perpetrators invariably rely on some distorted interpretation of some Islamic tenet or another to justify it all.

Only when the cross-border mob syndicate that is the Muslim Brotherhood came along did the anarchy spread worldwide, first across the Arab world through the Muslim Brotherhood's local arms (the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, which, after Assad Sr.'s brutal crackdown, spawned Salafist-Sarurism in Saudi Arabia; the Islamic Action Front in Jordan, Hamas in Palestine, Ennahdha in Tunisia... etc.) and then throughout the world with all sorts of jihadist movements and groups, with varying degrees of success and violence. It was the Muslim Brotherhood's founders who took Maududi's idea of interpreting Jihad to mean offense - rather than its original meaning in Islam, which is strictly defensive - and ran with it. Even the word "Jihad" in the Arabic language means "to fend off," which, by definition, entails the presence of an aggression as a precondition.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless of purported belief system. I find it interesting that Western media commonly refer to "Islamic terrorism", or even "Islamist terrorism", yet they don't refer to the various Dylan Roofs of the world as "Christian terrorism". Interesting, isn't it?

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
"ranging from extremist attackers to mentally unstable individuals."

Not a whole lot of "range" there...

I, and millions of Muslims like myself, have always been weary of the constant and continued use of the term "Islamic terrorism" especially by the right-leaning branches of the Western media.

A far more accurate way to describe the terrorism carried out by purported so-called "Muslim" extremists (aka "the crazies") would be "Islamist terrorism."

Throughout Islamic history, "terrorism," whether it came about as singular acts of bloodshed, bouts of hostility, or as all-out, state-sponsored war that lasted multiple years, has largely been perpetrated by one purportedly "Muslim" group against another Muslim group, mostly for political reasons, and all under the guise of "Jihad." Examples of this abound, and the perpetrators invariably rely on some distorted interpretation of some Islamic tenet or another to justify it all.

Only when the cross-border mob syndicate that is the Muslim Brotherhood came along did the anarchy spread worldwide, first across the Arab world through the Muslim Brotherhood's local arms (the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, which, after Assad Sr.'s brutal crackdown, spawned Salafist-Sarurism in Saudi Arabia; the Islamic Action Front in Jordan, Hamas in Palestine, Ennahdha in Tunisia... etc.) and then throughout the world with all sorts of jihadist movements and groups, with varying degrees of success and violence. It was the Muslim Brotherhood's founders who took Maududi's idea of interpreting Jihad to mean offense - rather than its original meaning in Islam, which is strictly defensive - and ran with it. Even the word "Jihad" in the Arabic language means "to fend off," which, by definition, entails the presence of an aggression as a precondition.
I am with you to a large extent, however, it is noticable that you are assigning All blame on the Muslim Brotherhood.
Any particular reason why you are targeting them, while at the same time..no mention of the Madrassa schools in S.A. which are incubators for aspireing terrorists ?
Also noticable is your disdain for Hamas..so..where do you stand on the Palestinian/Zionist Israel issue ?
Isnt it a fact, that with all of Saudi Arabias wealth and influence, they have sold out their Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine all for aligning themselves with the United States and the Zionists..simply because they wish to stop Iran from gaining influence in the region of the Middle East ?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
while at the same time..no mention of the Madrassa schools in S.A. which are incubators for aspireing terrorists ?
Can you go to Google Maps and point out a single so-called Madrassa in Saudi Arabia? I've been living here 15 years - with my native wife, mind you - and I've never come across a single madrassa (the word, by the way, means "school" in Arabic, and has no theological connotation whatsoever attached to it; just a place where kids go and learn stuff - you're welcome) or anyone who ever went to one. What used to exist in Saudi Arabia were off-grid, unregulated "learning camps" that were run and funded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood or sympathizers thereof. After 9/11 and the myriad terrorist attacks that followed within Saudi Arabia and around the world, the Saudi government realized just how big of a problem they had on their hands and cracked down on all that.

so..where do you stand on the Palestinian/Zionist Israel issue ?
An equally good question would be, where do you stand on the issue? An even better question would be, are you trying to get a rise out of... anyone? Better yet, what's it to you? Are you fishing for intelligence? I'll gladly hand you my name and phone number, but only if that would help save lives.

To answer your question, though, a lot of people here probably already know where I stand: I want to be back in the land of my ancestors. Simple as that. But I'm not about to pock up a gun and fire in the general direction of Mount Zion, if that's the fuse you're looking to light.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Can you go to Google Maps and point out a single so-called Madrassa in Saudi Arabia? I've been living here 15 years - with my native wife, mind you - and I've never come across a single madrassa (the word, by the way, means "school" in Arabic, and has no theological connotation whatsoever attached to it; just a place where kids go and learn stuff - you're welcome) or anyone who ever went to one. What used to exist in Saudi Arabia were off-grid, unregulated "learning camps" that were run and funded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood or sympathizers thereof. After 9/11 and the myriad terrorist attacks that followed within Saudi Arabia and around the world, the Saudi government realized just how big of a problem they had on their hands and cracked down on all that.

An equally good question would be, where do you stand on the issue? An even better question would be, are you trying to get a rise out of... anyone? Better yet, what's it to you? Are you fishing for intelligence? I'll gladly hand you my name and phone number, but only if that would help save a life or two.

To answer your question, though, a lot of people here probably already know where I stand: I want to be back in the land of my ancestors. Simple as that. But I'm not about to pock up a gun and fire in the general direction of Mount Zion, if that's the fuse you're looking to light.
So you stand with Zionist Israel.
Thank You.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
When Israel went to war with Hezbollah in Lebanon in 2006 and with Hamas in Gaza in 2008-9, the region did not divide along sectarian lines.
The Shia's from Hezbollah and Iran aligned with Sunni Islamists from Hamas and other Muslim Brotherhood associated organisations.
On the other side of the divide were Sunni Arab Nationalists, the Traditional Sunni Monarchies, and Sunni Islamist's with Wahhabi tendancies.

Any gain the Brotherhood makes in comparison to the Wahabbist's pushes the Arab states closer to Iran.
Any gain the Wahhabist's make pushes the Arab states away from Iran.~

https://www.fpri.org/article/2009/09/politics-terrorism-and-the-sunni-divide/

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
Let's be honest with ourselves - Christianity is a plagiarism of Judaism, and Islam is a plagiarism of Christianity. They are all based on texts that claim to be the irrefutable word of God (the God of Abraham) and all contain messages that condone genocide, slavery, the subjugation of women, intolerance of diversity, and assault and murder against individuals who express dissent or skepticism.

The common God of all three religions is vain, vengeful and sadistic and the common sacred texts describe this God as constantly calling on his faithful flock to commit violent acts against individuals and groups who don't worship him properly.

Any Jew, Christian, or Muslim who is serious in their beliefs, should logically endorse assault and murder as a fundamental part of their belief system. Yet, a very large majority of self described believers actually condemns such behavior as terrorism and rejects it absolutely.

The idea that particular Muslims (or Christians or Jews for that matter) who support violent intolerance aren't true representatives of their religion is a false one. Looked at objectively, those who preach peace and acceptance are the hypocrites who are disobeying the will of God.

The sacred texts common to all three religions contain multitudes of unambiguous examples of a God who endorses violence and murder against innocent people - the very definition of terrorism.

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
^^
Let's round up all religious people and re-educate them. Here is the new curriculum

https://theoutline.com/post/7215/american-cosmic-review-aliens-are-extremely-real?zd=1&zi=nnxudqh7

Ah yes, the strategy of ending the cycle of superstition, paranoia, violence, and hate by committing preemptive acts of superstition, paranoia, violence, and hate. That should work.

Or . . . .

We could use reasoned argument to encourage the religious zealots and fundamentalists to take their religion less seriously. Cherry picking the benign texts and ignoring the intolerant texts is the way civilized religious people are expected to behave in the 21st Century.

Better yet, abandon religion entirely and use your brain for actual thinking.

All within the arena of ideas with free speech guaranteed for all nonviolent participants.

2481 - 2500 of 2526 Posts