Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys considered upgrading your vehicle's security system? I have been thinking about it and was surfing the internet when I found a company who installs the following plus more:
SMOKE SCREEN
A heavy cloud of smoke is emitted from the vehicle to make vision of following vehicles or attackers virtually impossible.

ELECTRONIC SHOCK SYSTEM
Electric shock discharge system is installed on the car. Anyone who touches the car without authority will receive an electronic shock capable of rendering the individual harmless.

TEAR GAS DETERRENT SYSTEM
Tear gas canisters are installed on each side of the car in front and back and are concealed by red and amber reflectors. When the system is activated, a cloud of tear gas envelops the outside of the car to disable possible attackers. A beeper alerts passengers to leave the area or to put on gas masks.

OIL SLICK EMISSION SYSTEM
Approximately 10 gallons of oil can be spilled on the road behind the vehicle at the driver's command. This will prevent pursuit by following vehicles.
I don't know whether to laugh at the ridiculousness of this site, or to actually believe that people will go to this length in the USA to remain protected. On the other hand, I'm very interested in the electric shock (aka James Bond's BMW 740iL) security protection. [:D] [:D] [:D]

Any thoughts? Oh and for the sake of not ruining a company's credibility (or the lack thereof), I haven't included their name. But I'm sure you'll be able to find it if you look for it. [;)]

·
Registered
1987 300GD, 1987 300TD, 1991 300TE, 1992 300TE 4M, 1968 Citroen AK250, 1991 VW Syncro Camper
494 Posts
I used to have a 1980 300TD and on rapid acceleration (if it can be called that) I could meet the requirements of the first security measure you describe here. I sold it before it could create the latter[:D]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts