·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
Dayum! That's pretty harsh.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With the reality show thing and the monkeyshines on the talk shows, the guy made a public spectacle of himself and treated his charges with contempt and mockery. Looks like the judge wanted to show him just how much of a public spectacle the judge could make out of him. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I wish they dish out more sentences like that to every law maker who broke the law.

From pen house to doghouse in a flash. Glad to love that.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the sports figures too, how that bastard Sandusky made bail is a scandal, and now we have to put up with that kid raping butt fucker shooting his mouth off in the press every day. The easy ride politicians and celebrities get is a determent to law and order, I agree, it needs to stop. Why is that fucking bastard Abramoff out walking around selling his books right now? He should be in prison, hopefully being raped daily.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
With the reality show thing and the monkeyshines on the talk shows, the guy made a public spectacle of himself and treated his charges with contempt and mockery. Looks like the judge wanted to show him just how much of a public spectacle the judge could make out of him. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
That he did. He absolutely flaunted an "above the law" attitude.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I was him I'd lose the big hair before I hit the Big House.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that might diminish the experience, will you sending him a complimentary lube sample?
I think he will soon be one of our top demonstrators of Gerbil Grease.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is there a product from FTL Enterprises that befits Sandusky?
I'll be introducing Ass Rat shortly. It's a fur bearing mechanical device with a long thin tail. Completely remote controlled.

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
If Blagojevich deserves 14 years in prison for what he has done, how many years in prison do Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc deserve for lying the nation into Iraq war? And it is almost certain that none of them will ever be prosecuted, let alone sentenced to a prison term.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
A friend's dad used to own a factory in Chicago. My buddy remembers Blago, then a councilman, coming by once a month to get an envelope full of cash to insure that the factory got city services.

Don't let the bar of soap hit you in the butt... it might get in the way of something else.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If Blagojevich deserves 14 years in prison for what he has done, how many years in prison do Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc deserve for lying the nation into Iraq war? And it is almost certain that none of them will ever be prosecuted, let alone sentenced to a prison term.
What did they get at Nuremburg?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts