Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 S550 designo
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shot of the entire family. Sorry the ML is so dirty. Also a couple of the 560 in the sun. We're finally having some nice weather around here.

·
Registered
1990 Arctic White 560 SEC and 1990 Smoke Silver Metallic 560 SEC (formerly Cascade's)
182 Posts
I like the Beemer. I guess I'm in the minority on these boards, but I actually like the 2001 7 series very much (one of my favourite cars, actually). Nice 560 too :)
You have a nice driveway ornament with the 560.
My suggestion though...take out the ML and put in the 560 next to it's bavarian step-cousin [:D]

·
Registered
03' C320 4Matic SS
670 Posts
nice cars i like em all, white benz' are always classy

just cleaned mine, got the oil changed, replaced the OVP no more abs problems finally!!!! and gonna clean/wax this weekend before i got back up to skool

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
I agree, put the ML outside and park the SEL inside. Our black ml320 sits outside while the lexus and my SEC sit in the garage.

The ML's price drops so fast anyway, there's no point in garaging it.

·
Registered
1989 560SEL
2,103 Posts
that's a gorgeous w126! it's one of very few cars that actually looks great in white.

·
Registered
2008 S550 designo
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to keep the SEL in the garage full time, but it has to be happy with 4 out of 7 days in there. Anytime one of the others is out, the SEL goes in.

Thanks for the compliment janos_z. I wasn't looking for white, but it happened to be the best example I could find. I was really stricken by black and dark gray (blue-black, I think it's called) but could not find one that met my criteria. I'm happy with the white, but wish the gray portion on bottom was a little darker.

Trey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts