Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
61,591 Posts
Who said chimps?

Chimpanzee communities may range in size from 15 to 120 chimps of both sexes and all ages. Chimps live in what is coined a “fission-fusion society” in which all community members know each other but feed, travel, and sleep in much smaller groups of six or fewer. The makeup of these smaller groups changes frequently when parties meet, intermingle, and disperse in different combinations or when somebody decides to drop out.

At times, community members have large gatherings in which at least half the community is present. Gatherings are highly social events where group members play, breed, and groom. Jane Goodall describes gatherings as “the hub of chimpanzee social life.”

IOWs... they're hippies. :grin

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Ever watch chimps in a tree and expect them to socialize; or for that matter "rule" themselves by committee? If democracy was such a successful concept why has every attempt in history failed?

As the stenciled notice on the prison dining hall wall reads plainly; "NO WARNING SHOTS"
Spoilsport, we "Chimps" are happy, but it seems you are not.

·
52,804 Posts
Who said chimps?

IOWs... they're hippies. :grin
I have my eyes on the black hairy one, seems like he/she would be less trouble and warmer in bed eh?

·
52,804 Posts
Probably your size too.

You Bastard, mentioning my small status on an open forum fuck you, by small status I mean my short legs OK.

·
52,804 Posts
Fuck you too. That was a good one and you didn't even give me a like. :devil
I do not give likes to gay little men on a wednesday. But hey try me in the morrow , who knows.

·
52,804 Posts

·
52,804 Posts

·
52,804 Posts

·
Registered
61,591 Posts
Personal story... when I landed in NYC in the mid '70s I can't tell how many people, once learning I was from Argentina, would ask me - straight faced... how big is that island?

Seems at the time most people's exposure to latinos in the city was with Puerto Ricans, Cubans or Dominicans. But still... what fucking ignorants.

·
52,804 Posts
Personal story... when I landed in NYC in the mid '70s I can't tell how many people, once learning I was from Argentina, would ask me - straight faced... how big is that island?

Seems at the time most people's exposure to latinos in the city was with Puerto Ricans, Cubans or Dominicans. But still... what fucking ignorants.
So how big is that island then? Does it have more penguins than the Falklands?

·
52,804 Posts
The island is yuuuge. The penguins are yuuuge.
But they do not have an air force anymore eh?:devil Why did you leave?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
16 Participants
IWantedaJag
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing