Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
500 SE EURO!
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, now that school is over, i want to get around fixing all the problems on my car. So finally took off the cover to see whats going on with the window. It seems like the tunk is comming from a leverage that connects to the gold part that makes the arm of the window go up and down.... that leverage seems to pop in and out that causes the loud TUCK TUCK TUCK ...here are some pictures guys....what are my chocies to get this repaired ?

Thanks guys !

]

·
Registered
86' MB w126 300SE
126 Posts
I had this problem. In my case it was a wear of spurs in the window driver (could be seen in the third last picture. I had it restored (some welding plus adjustment). It is now working like new again.

·
Registered
86' MB w126 300SE
126 Posts
I think you have to examine first that window driver (not sure I am using the right term) for wear of spurs/spins and act accordingly. In my driver window I had to do quite a bit of welding for 2 or 3 spurs.

Attachments

G

·
I have the entire window motor and regulator used in the event you needed replacement parts at a fair price. Sounds like a stripped regulator but it is very hard to make out your photos. I would recommend pulling the unit to make a proper inspection.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts