Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 ML350
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking for the perfect way to showcase your prodigious amount of wealth all while maintaining your trademark homosexual flair (I'm talking to you Elton), a Mercedes tuner from Dubai may have the exact vehicle you're looking for.

Spotted at one of the Middle Eastern country's many auto shows, the Mercedes SL in question comes complete with a diamond encrusted paint scheme (or so it appears), chrome wheels, and of course, white fur-lined seating.

Has it finally happened? Could this be the ultimate combination of flamboyance and class?

Ummm... I'd have to say no, although the idea of driving a disco ball has always been one of my lucid fantasies.

Attachments

·
Registered
S500/W220/2000
21,652 Posts
Looks like that "car" was parked under a tree full of pigeons!

·
Registered
2005 E320 cdi
180 Posts
And on a bright sunny day you'd have to wear a welding shield instead of sunglasses to avoid a retina burn!

·
Registered
Mercedes E200 black. Mercedes 300ce - sold.
761 Posts
do you think they will be them cubic zirconias or whatever you call them? (fake man made diamonds)

i wouldnt like to insure that thing if them diamonds were the real deal!!

just think, you could buy a complete heap, crash it into that sl, fingers crossed some of them diamonds are stuck in your bent fender ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts