Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just rented this movie out of Red Box last night called The Devil's Double. It is a fictionalized story of the man who became UDay Hussien's body double during the Iraq war.

From the opening credits, this thing is a W126 lover's wet dream! Remember, the time period is 1990, and Uday has about 1000 cars. The main caravan cars are three MINT NEW W126 sedans. Later, the double mainly drives an SEC, the mistress an R129, and Uday himself switches Ferrari's and Porches like underwear! And they are all fimed as if they are in a car commercial, were the emphasis is on the car, and they are plentiful, long, shots as that. On top of all that, it's a great film! Rent this next movie night.

trailer ( note, the trailer barely shows the amount of cars, and they emphasis the Ferrari's, but in the real movie, the Benz is the star of the show.)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I even did a forum search before I posted. I guess I must have glazed over it in my review of the search results. I may still post these (literal) screen shots of the movie, tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked it enough to do the below lame maneuver; take pictures of my TV. LOL!

Again, pretty lame, but I give of myself, for the greater Benz good. LOL!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I watched this tonight, great movie. Crazy as hell. I shit a brick when he disemboweled that guy. I love the scenes where the twin 500s are driving super close to one another in the desert. It's been awhile since I've seen a good new movie, definitely worth a watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts