Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
66,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detroit prayer event puts Muslim community on edge - Yahoo! News

DETROIT (AP) — An area with one of the largest Muslim communities outside the Middle East is bracing itself for a 24-hour prayer rally by a group that counts Islam among the ills facing the U.S.
The gathering in Detroit at Ford Field, the stadium where the Detroit Lions play, starts Friday evening and is designed to tackle issues such as the economy, racial strife, same-sex relationships and abortion. But the decade-old organization known as TheCall has said Detroit is a "microcosm of our national crisis" in all areas, including "the rising tide of the Islamic movement."
Leaders of TheCall believe a satanic spirit is shaping all parts of U.S. society, and it must be challenged through intensive Christian prayer and fasting. Such a demonic spirit has taken hold of specific areas, Detroit among them, organizers say. In the months ahead of their rallies, teams of local organizers often travel their communities performing a ritual called "divorcing Baal," the name of a demon spirit, to drive out the devil from each location.
TheCall is the latest and largest of several groups or individuals to come to the Detroit area with a message that stirred up many of its estimated 150,000 to 200,000 Muslims. Recent visitors have included Florida pastor Terry Jones; members of the Westboro Baptist Church; and the Acts 17 Apologetics, missionaries who were arrested for disorderly conduct last year at Dearborn's Arab International Festival but were later acquitted.
Any RWNJ in here joining them in this glorious endeavor? Get your cheap tickets on Priceline... oh wait, this is a First Class 1% er event

·
66,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then I will sell you to a "Christian" lynch mob just so I can roast some smores while praising the Lard for his glorious eradication of muslins and other brown pests.

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Leaders of TheCall believe a satanic spirit is shaping all parts of U.S. society
I hate to be the one to tell them this, but they're looking at the wrong city. Should be "divorcing baal" in DC...

·
66,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to be the one to tell them this, but they're looking at the wrong city. Should be "divorcing baal" in DC...
Baal in Detroit is browner but the ones in DC look like them: rosy cheeks, beer bellies and victorious attitudes of born winners.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
Then I will sell you to a "Christian" lynch mob just so I can roast some smores while praising the Lard for his glorious eradication of muslins and other brown pests.
Good idea! Reading this? [ame]http://www.amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569802351[/ame] :D:D

Hmmmmmmm. Maybe I can also collaborate with them ("Christians")and sell out "my people" (the brownies/Muslims/Towel Heads) and cash in on the Holocaust #2 and annex 1/2 of this country and turn it into a Muslim Country with would be racist as hell, and then we will keep on expanding, taking and occupying the rest of the land and build settlements for brownies while destroying your homes. Every country you go to for help will tell you that you can only get freedom if the United Stares of Brownies allow it and it can only be achieved by direct negotiations. If you even raise an eyebrow or even think about retaliation, we would cluster bomb the fuck out of you with Phosphorus bombs and will build walls around you with thousands of check points and will put bullets in your children for throwing rocks at our tanks. Oh yeah, we will also control and dictate what you can and cannot eat and which things are classified as "luxury" items, which you people will not have the right to use.

For kicks, soldiers at checkpoints will be told to delay the ambulances, especially if they have women in there in labor.;)

Wait, let me order that book and study and learn from the masters. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
Do not mess with my McRib!
Sorry dude, the occupiers will get to decide what you can eat and I will deem all pork products as "luxury" items. You can only eat Cow, Goat , and Lamb and whatever you can catch from the waters. Be careful, we may just for fun, tell our ships to ram your fishing boats and also destroy your nets. Don't fuck with us, otherwise we will cut down your trees too.:thumbsup:

·
66,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That sounds harsh, would the rest of the world be outraged and do something meaningful about it?

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
That sounds harsh, would the rest of the world be outraged and do something meaningful about it?
No, we will control every aspect of a superpower that has veto power. You will be fucked. If you try to make your case, there will be severe repercussions. We WILL punish you all collectively. We will steal more land and will build more settlements on YOUR land and we will "LEGALIZE" these settlements. We will STOP all funding including tax revenues.

AND we will ethnically cleanse this nation slowly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts