Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
66,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best part that you like eating and how do you like it prepared?

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Loin - chop - grilled

Then loin roast in a slow cooker

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
I don't know what "a pork" is - other than a rarely used metaphor for fucking a fat chick...

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Personally, I like my Pork LAAWWWWNN!

:laugh

But seriously, my favourite parts are the baby back ribs, and chittlins. Yep, I like chittlins...provided that they're properly prepared.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Wild boar rack of chops with heaps of chunky apple sauce, Normandy style.

Asteroid and Obelix being heroes of the first anti "one Europe" movement. Ironic what?

Attachments

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
What is the best part that you like eating and how do you like it prepared?
What're your preferred parts?

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Rarely eat it, just typically give honey glazed hams as gifts to all my Jewish friends as a Christmas present.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
^ "Red chicken" as a friend who worked in a bagel shoppe used to call it.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Be Careful What You Eat (Or THere's Some Hope for Some of Us Yet...)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/04/17/brains-dead-pigs-restarted-scientists-raising-prospect-life/

The brains of dead pigs have been restarted by scientists in an experiment which raises serious ethical and philosophical questions about what it means to be alive and the prospect of bringing people back from the dead.
Researchers at Yale University pumped a cocktail of chemicals into the brains of 32 pigs which had been slaughtered in a nearby abattoir four hours earlier and their heads decapitated.

Although the ‘zombie’ animals never regained consciousness, many basic cellular functions including blood circulation and metabolism switched back on for ten hours, ending long-held assumptions that brain death is irreversible.

<Snip>

·
66,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, just read that article... we're not far away from brain transplant. The rich will have first crack at it, get ready for you body to be snatched and brain matter pulverized to leave room for more deserving minds.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Yeah, just read that article... we're not far away from brain transplant. The rich will have first crack at it, get ready for you body to be snatched and brain matter pulverized to leave room for more deserving minds.
Some round here have brains worth a million. Not the Steven Hawkings amongst us... Those whose brains have never been used. Mine? Couple of hundred (grand) I reckon...

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I'll be ordering horse or sakuraniku if you like, like a proper heathen, a pork chop can look every much like a revolver with one bullet in it, careless porky folk can be quite unaware of the millions of trichinella spiralis eggs in their brain.... just waiting to have their dinner.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts