Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
61,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

They're back, Roe v. Wade means nothing to them...

Last week, Georgia passed the nation’s most extreme attack on Roe v. Wade, prohibiting abortion after six weeks and granting full legal personhood to fetuses. It is currently set to take effect in 2020.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) -- Alabama Senate passes a near-total ban on abortion, sends bill to governor; would be most restrictive abortion law in US.

Seems repubs have made a strategery decision to send as many woman as possible into the arms of the democratic party.

Keep going...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yeah, but those folks sure showed Sec. Clinton.............something.

Not only are they getting nothing of their agenda passed, they're losing ground over a temper tantrum.

To the people who were duped into not voting for Sec. Clinton, what did you think was going to happen when you allowed trump to win the presidency?

Did you think after all these years of telling you what they were going to take away from you, now that they have an unobstructed opportunity to act on those promises they would say "never mind"?

·
Registered
95 Posts
70% of americans do not want roe v wade overturned
That number might be a conservative estimate. I'd bet it's higher.
Perhaps we need to suggest to the religious right that it would be appreciated if they minded their own business and stopped dictating doctrine through the courts to people they don't know or pretend to represent. I think I read something about the separation of church and state - but that was many, many years ago :dunno:.

·
Administrator
16,576 Posts
I'm going to love seeing those proponents of this new law screaming when after they rear end someone and the woman in the rear ended car miscarries and they are then charged with murder... or bumps into a pregnant woman causing her to fall over and miscarry... or...

·
Registered
61,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seems certain the 'bama law will fail in court

may be a long-shot opening for dems

I just hope they keep the gifts coming... force teachers to carry guns would be another winner. :D

The draft, everyone must serve the 'homeland'. Oh. My. God.... yes!

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Some might say that seeing as incest is more of a tradition than a crime in Alabama, it would probably cut the birth rate in half....

·
Registered
61,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's not forget where all this crap is coming from... from the party of small gub, the party of less government control, the party of a less intrusive governance.

The party of no principles and dripping of hypocrisy...

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I just hope they keep the gifts coming... force teachers to carry guns would be another winner. :D

The draft, everyone must serve the 'homeland'. Oh. My. God.... yes!

have you heard about america's "patriot farmers" ?

per Tom Cotton-

fallen soldiers = patriot farmers (farmers suffering from the trump tariff tax :thumbsup:)

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
About this Discussion
173 Replies
23 Participants
cowboyt
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing