Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wherever you are, Whoever your with, give thanks for the day and for those who can't be with their loved ones because they are giving their lives so that we can all watch football and eat turkey...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
happy thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
That's it, take a moment to give thanks for our troops, our families, and for what we have, and turn it into and advertising opportunity.:spam4:
You could have at least started out by wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Mike

·
Registered
951 Posts
Me and the 190 hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Took her to my grandmothers house for thanksgiving today, and I brought a little center piece for the table, when I arrived there, I thought it would be cool to take a picture with the center piece and the car.

~Jacob

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
Mike, I very much wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families, and have wished this in a separate post. I myself have very much to be thankful for this year and I hope everyone does as well. I apologize if my previous post offended anyone.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Just like every one else traveled with your safety, solid W201s and made it homes for a best time of the whole year.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of our members who were showing their best acknowledge to contribute to this forever forum.
And :
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our troops ..
Johnny ( my nephew) if you check this forum : Have a good "Tillamook hot jerky" ( Hope you received..) if no turkey today in Afghanistan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts