Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1989 300SE (Rear Ended & Junked) 1995 E420, Fully Loaded with Ortho Seats & Rear Sun Shade :)
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. Although this post is not car related ...

Wishing Everybody A Very Happy Thanksgiving

A big Thank You to everybody who has helped me and an even bigger Thank You to those for reading my stupid posts :)

And though I ebb in worth, I'll flow in thanks. ~John Taylor

Cheers

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
41,022 Posts
+ 1 Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am just glad not to be the turkey....

·
Registered
Two '87 570SECs, one '87 560SEL
4,477 Posts
Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving!!

I'm in Denver "enjoying" the weather but have plans for a restaurant to provide me with copious amounts of wine and food (in that order).

Mike

·
Registered
207 Posts
Happy thanks giving to all!

I am sadly quite a long distance away from my W126. It's been sitting in Hawaii for months and I'm in London :(

·
Premium Member
1986 420SEL/1995 E300D/4 BMW’s/2 Vanagon’s
1,026 Posts
A big thanks to everyone here from me too!

·
Registered
Euro 1985 500SEL
1,498 Posts
Happy thanks giving to all!

I am sadly quite a long distance away from my W126. It's been sitting in Hawaii for months and I'm in London :(
Wow bro..your life is TOUGH! Hawaii..California..and now London. How do I get a piece of THAT kind of misery? lol... ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow bro..your life is TOUGH! Hawaii..California..and now London. How do I get a piece of THAT kind of misery? lol... ;)
Come join me! :)
Hope you have an excellent Thanksgiving Brother :D
It's Thanksgiving here today and I have no good ol' American feast :(
Fish and chips will be my Thanksgiving dinner hahah

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
+1 on a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!! The next question is, "What are you going to do to your cars over the long weekend?".

Mike

·
Registered
1989 560SEC
2,056 Posts
Come join me! :)
Hope you have an excellent Thanksgiving Brother :D
It's Thanksgiving here today and I have no good ol' American feast :(
Fish and chips will be my Thanksgiving dinner hahah

JaayT,

Are you on your world tour?

Mike

·
Registered
'73 450SL, '83 300CD, '01 E320 4matic
2,446 Posts
+1 on a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!! The next question is, "What are you going to do to your cars over the long weekend?".

Mike

+1 again on Happy Thanksgiving. To answer the other question- the snow tires are on the Benz's and all that's left for the cold season is to increase the number on the odometer (hopefully!)

·
Registered
207 Posts
JaayT,

Are you on your world tour?

Mike
Hey Mike!
I try and visit this side of the world quite often because I have a lot of family over here ! I've been using this trip to add some shots to my landscape portfolio so I shall leave you a shot. Hope all is well in California :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Jordan

·
Premium Member
1988 560SEC, 1987 420SEL, 1986 500SE
1,905 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

On that token, thank you all for years of help, support, PATIENCE, entertainment, MB fellowship and friendship!

·
Registered
1990 300SE 93k miles. 2008 Landcruiser
133 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving from New York City where it is cloudy, raining and 42 degrees, but the warmth of family is incomparable.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Euro 1985 500SEL
1,498 Posts
Hey Mike!
I try and visit this side of the world quite often because I have a lot of family over here ! I've been using this trip to add some shots to my landscape portfolio so I shall leave you a shot. Hope all is well in California :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Jordan
That pic is AWESOME bro! Send me a link to your photo album again cause I lost it. I'm really glad your having a good time in London..and believe me I wish I could hop over their as I have family their too and in Ireland & Scotland as well. Enjoy your fish & chips and email me some more pics..because damn you are a GREAT photog bro! :)

·
SuperModerator
1986/1990 W126
14,320 Posts
Mm yeah, cool pic. I was just near there the other day. It didnt look like that though lol. Wouldnt recommend fishnchips from London though, eew :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts