Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 ML320
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning her for 10 years, I sold the 1998 ML320 and am moving on.
I want to thank all the contributors to this Forum. I have found innummerable posts that were full of valuable and excellent advice.

Moderators: Please deactivate/close my account.

Thanks
Bill B (Runamuk)

·
Registered
1998 ML320
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks wpnaes.
The final straw was the Rack-n-Pinion was going out, the air conditioning was having problems, and the airbags had expired in 2013 - I didn't know if they'd work when I needed them. Fixing it would have been more than I was willing to do. 125,000 miles on her.

Now I'm driving a Ford Explorer Limited. It's alright, but it's not a Mercedes. But .... the ML320 wasn't truly a Mercedes either (it's a Chrysler Crossfire in disguise). I do enjoy all the new safety features and integration with my phone. It'll do for a few years.

·
Registered
1999 ML430
1,659 Posts
Thanks wpnaes.
The final straw was the Rack-n-Pinion was going out, the air conditioning was having problems, and the airbags had expired in 2013 - I didn't know if they'd work when I needed them. Fixing it would have been more than I was willing to do. 125,000 miles on her.

Now I'm driving a Ford Explorer Limited. It's alright, but it's not a Mercedes. But .... the ML320 wasn't truly a Mercedes either (it's a Chrysler Crossfire in disguise). I do enjoy all the new safety features and integration with my phone. It'll do for a few years.
BLASPHEMY !!! ML'S DESIGNED FROM THE GET-GO AS A M/B SUV (Which really started the SUV craze..remember Jurassic Park ?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts