Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick thank you to Drew, C-Rod, UnCal, Benza and Roadsession for thier input and help over last few weeks. Got most of my mods done this weekend... BiX's were installed a couple weeks ago, Nav retrofit was done today [:)], wood accessories were all installed today, Side view mirrors with LED's were done last week, side step bars were done last week, Eibach springs were done last week, Exhaust was done two weeks ago, all there is left to do it my chrome headlight/tailight rings, bull bar with Hella lights and fender flares... so again thanks for all the help fellahs... much appreciated.

·
Registered
99ML320 (retired) C230 530xi 911-C4
2,229 Posts
GOAT - 4/11/2005 12:31 AM

A quick thank you to Drew, C-Rod, UnCal, Benza and Roadsession for thier input and help over last few weeks. Got most of my mods done this weekend... BiX's were installed a couple weeks ago, Nav retrofit was done today [:)], wood accessories were all installed today, Side view mirrors with LED's were done last week, side step bars were done last week, Eibach springs were done last week, Exhaust was done two weeks ago, all there is left to do it my chrome headlight/tailight rings, bull bar with Hella lights and fender flares... so again thanks for all the help fellahs... much appreciated.
Now for some beautiful pics so that we can see your wonderful handi-work...

We are waiting... [:D]

·
Registered
99 ML430
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic's to be posted as soon as I get the rest of the stuff on... [:D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts