Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You helped me with CPS problem first and the second, Climate Control Display Light.
My wife and I talk about you in the BenzWolrd forum who helps so many people with problems and also help them save money.
Lucky I found you here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Wait, wait.

I "act" like a good guy who sometimes drinks beer. :D :D

And thanks, Raylee. *If it saved you some time, money and/or headaches, that's excellent. *
Seriously, I appreciate the kudos, but I'm just a drop in the bucket. I do what I can to help and I'm pleased when it helps others.

Sort of like acting; I'm just up there on stage with a bunch of people who are amazingly talented and good-looking (and I'm of course wondering how I got there!). We all offer our best at any given moment, and the pleased audience is the reason we do it. (The great fun we have behind the scenes is just the icing on the cake.)

Now if I could just get paid for it... :p

(Where am I going to find the time to work on my own car??? Oh, that's what the new year is for, right?)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I follow this forum about a year and a half now, that puts me exactly one full year before I bought my car(past May)
I have never met Greg, didn't even exchange any PMs with him, but because of his efforts here I knew what I was looking for when I was buying my car. I knew what to avoid, what to pay attention, I skipped maybe 8 cars and finally find the best one for me.
After I got the car, had small issues here and there, no worries just check one of his post about the issue and you will always find a great deal of helpful info there.
I also wanna thank you Greg, always been great help.

By the way I'm keeping an extra keg aside in case he pops up in Colorado :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hah haaa that's absolutely ok with me Jeffrey, I'm looking for any excuse to party :)
Yes, ski season started so anybody out this way let me know, I'm in for some beer, oh btw I actually never close the BBQ season, doesnt matter it's 110 or -10 degrees outside, gotta get the steaks done :)

Cheers

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yes, ski season started so anybody out this way let me know, I'm in for some beer, oh btw I actually never close the BBQ season, doesnt matter it's 110 or -10 degrees outside, gotta get the steaks done :)
Cheers
Gotta go to Colorado sometimes.

Here we go again, also free beer on me for those members who come to (snow) ski in Florida. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts