Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 746 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Looks like you're just itching to locate a rolling receptacle for large amounts of your disposable income. Perhaps you should consider taking up online gambling

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Until you get stuck with the bill to replace the engine harness and not one but two ETAs. You couldn't pay me enough to take on a used MB V12 from that era

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
You're probably right, but I'd have a look if I could afford it. OTOH My new to me 400 was only $1200 with enough of its own bugs.

·
66,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, how about this one?
MERCEDES SL600 V12 MUST GO!

it seems to have have a bad harness which I know how to mend, down to the wire and needs some exhaust work but the price and mileage are tempting, very tempting...

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
Oh it's a haiku! I get it.

MAF WIRES
So is it drivable enough to determine if it's worth buying?

Lots of kids buy these sorts of cars so they can be ballin' for a while, then next thing you know they're ruined financially. Could be an oppty...

1 - 20 of 746 Posts
About this Discussion
745 Replies
36 Participants
Zeitgeist
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing