Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

I have a 2004 e500 with the teleaid system. Does anyone know if it can tell where a car WAS at some past date. For instance today is April 25. Could it tell me where my car was on Feburary 25?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, "they" might not be. but my wife is. she is having an affair and i was hoping to get the location my car was on a certain date.

·
Registered
05 E55/ 05 Yamaha R1
173 Posts
try this

go take a look at www.mymobileguardian.com

I used to sell it (F&I), and it can track, locate, save, kill starter, etc... online.

For a couple hundred bucks, you'll always know where it is, or was.

BTW- if any of yall watched the "hogan knows best" or whatever where he was tracking the daughters car, it was this product

Oh, and ........What a whore.

·
Registered
SL500, ML320, E320
538 Posts
Serious bummer . . .there are several GPS-based tracking products that can be concealed in your car and activated - - issues are size, battery life, satellite or cellphone text band triangulation and finally, the permissable laws in your state.

I understand that some states may have privacy issues with such devices--presumably, the car is in your name, it's a spouse or child not a business intelligence effort, etc. So be sure and do some research before taking action. You might even talk to your local police and position it as a child-safety move - - -same principle.

Good luck---

1 - 5 of 5 Posts