Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saludos a todos los usuarios de Mercedes benz, por favor necesito ayuda quize desmontar el tapiz del techo pero tuve problemas con los agarradores que están en el techo y ayudan a sujetar el tapiz, no logro sacar esos agarradores alguien tiene una idea de como sacarlos agradezco mucho su ayuda.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Saludos a todos los usuarios de Mercedes benz, por favor necesito ayuda quize desmontar el tapiz del techo pero tuve problemas con los agarradores que están en el techo y ayudar a sujetar el tapiz, no logro sacar esos agarradores alguien tiene una idea de como sacarlos agradezco mucho su ayuda.
Translation:
Greetings to all Mercedes benz users, please I need help to remove the roof mat but I had problems with the roof grips and helping to hold the mat, I can't get those grabs someone has an idea of how to remove them I appreciate very much your help.

Erojas, welcome.

Actualice la información de CP de su usuario ...

haga clic en su icono ----> haga clic en Configuración de la cuenta ---->
ir a Detalles de la cuenta ----> agregar detalles del vehículo ---->
AGREGUE su modelo de marca AÑO ----> haga clic en guardar

·
Premium Member
1999 ML430
1,739 Posts
Not sure what this owner is trying to achieve. Is he under the impression that the sunroof is designed to be actually removed ?

·
Registered
2003 ml500, 2004 ml350
1,532 Posts
I think “roof grips” is referring to roof rack. And they are tricky to get off

Front you must carefully remove the plastic cover not sure on the others.

·
Premium Member
2000 ML55 sold? 2013 ML500,? 2015 C250 estate wagon, 1927 Dodge 4 sedan, 1929 Dodge
4,914 Posts
If it’s the roof rack rails those torx screws are impossible to get out without them snapping off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
If it’s the roof rack rails those torx screws are impossible to get out without them snapping off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have heard/read that some members have used penetrant as well as a torch to coax them out of hibernation. Any truth to that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts