Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300 GD STT LWB
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have black and white pictures of a G as a tech drawing? The kind they use in the brochures to illustrate climb angles?

Non-lossy formats will be just perfect (or anything thats not a jpg or gif) as it might have to be vectorized.

my mail adress is: tjarand.matre @ doitright.no

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Like this? I have it in a BMP format.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Sent By Email - Did You Receive?

Tjærand - 4/10/2005 9:10 AM

That would be perfect Dutch...

·
Registered
1988 300 GD STT LWB
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing in my inbox. Did you remove the spaces in the obfuscated email adress? You could also try [email protected] as it might be less zealous about attachments than my office address. Thank you for your effort anyways.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Your Mailbox is Full

Tjærand - 4/10/2005 1:37 PM

Nothing in my inbox. Did you remove the spaces in the obfuscated email adress? You could also try [email protected] as it might be less zealous about attachments than my office address. Thank you for your effort anyways.
I received notice that delivery is not possible, since your mailbox is full. This is a 2MB file.

·
Registered
1981 gelandewagen
1 Posts
If you have autocad I have some.. not all sides though. Let me know and I can dig them out...
Hi Maxwell Smart,

Please could I request the AutoCad drawings from you. Im building a custom bullbar/nudgebar and roofrack for my G class and the AutoCad drawings would really help.

Thanks
Dane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts