Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Well I hope the public is gracious and appreciate what we have done for them now and with the way Nancy is looking at me I think I may get lucky tonight so I am going to have to cut this press conference short, whadya say Harry, want to join me and Nancy................

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
"OK, now we are going to SPEND 200 Billion Dollars but we are going to call it a Tax Rebate so people think that they are getting their money back but really we are going to be charging them for the next 30 years or so for this stupidity. Got it."

"Did I say that right, Uncle Dick?"

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
You know,

"OK, now we are going to SPEND 200 Billion Dollars but we are going to call it a Tax Rebate so people think that they are getting their money back but really we are going to be charging them for the next 30 years or so for this stupidity. Got it."

"Did I say that right, Uncle Dick?"
If gwb ran the country like I run my business the people who worked for a living would be rewarded and the dead beats would have to really work :ut oh for a second I thought I was a republican, mcbear please help me.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
If gwb ran the country like I run my business the people who worked for a living would be rewarded and the dead beats would have to really work :ut oh for a second I thought I was a republican, mcbear please help me.
The first thing we do is ship him your chair. It will work out from there.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts