Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I need your help. I will be taking my rear bumper(C36) off for some repair and I was wondering if there are bolts that had to be loosened inside the trunk. Or Are all necessary bolts under the rear bumper? Please help me out. Thank you. <p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everything is removed from the outside...more

several bolts in the fender well and on the bottom.<br>None to loosen up inside the trunk.<p>Good luck<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you alex for your reply. It's much appreciated=)

Thank you alex for your help. That's very helpful. Have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: Hello. I need your help. I will be taking my rear bumper(C36) off for some repair and I was wondering if there are bolts that had to be loosened inside the trunk. Or Are all necessary bolts under the rear bumper? Please help me out. Thank you. <p><br><br>I dont know whether you succeeded in taking off the bumper from the outside, but there are 5 nuts inside the trunk to untighten this rear bumper. You need to take out the soft-board cards inside the trunk along the fenders (3 pins each) and then you will find 2 nuts under each rear light. The 5th nut is situated near the lock behind the plastic card. Along each side of the car there is a plastic slide which keeps the bumper in place. When the 5 nuts are untightened you need to shove the bumper to the rear pulling it from behind the wheels (take care with the mud-cards under the fenders).<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts