Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL(RIP),1997 Mercedes-Benz E420
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So relatively relevant to the title,

Yesterday on my way to class, on wet roads an old Corolla was tailing me and I must say I'm a bit defensive.

I braked the first time and he slowed down a bit, but he caught up and continued to tail. I sped up a few times and he tried to keep that distance. After him almost hitting me at a stop sign something came over me and I rev'd her up and overtook him in a few seconds.

Punk kid was gone. I don't mean to be a troublemaker but I felt like I had to protect the name of the Mercedes.

Maybe its cause I'm young, I now regret it as it was dangerous, but oh well...I made sure the car was parked in a heavy congested area so that people could see if he found and damaged my car.

Just wanted to share my experience of my first day back to school.

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL(RIP),1997 Mercedes-Benz E420
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am by no means flaunting the win. I've only been taunted to race twice in my life, once in my 126 against a Lexus RX...I blew a tire at 90 going uphill...dangerous but the S class stayed straight and in control, I can probably say the engineering saved my life.

·
Registered
2000 Black E320 4Matic
77 Posts
Hahahaha man I know what you mean. People with shit bag cars in my city tend to treat the cars like shit bags and slam on the gas whenever possible and tail gate every car...

·
Registered
2000 Black E320 4Matic
77 Posts
You don't but your not everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts