Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i checked the lights today to make sure everything was working ok - the faulty bulb warning light in the instrument cluster is disabled due to the aftermarket hid headlights fitted. at the rear, moving from outside to center i see there is the indicator light (ok), a combined stop/sidelight bulb (ok), then a reversing light (also ok) and then a single bulb in the red housing which doesn't come on. i'm guessing its either another rear sidelight or a rear foglight. can anyone tell me what it is? :confused:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i checked the lights today to make sure everything was working ok - the faulty bulb warning light in the instrument cluster is disabled due to the aftermarket hid headlights fitted. at the rear, moving from outside to center i see there is the indicator light (ok), a combined stop/sidelight bulb (ok), then a reversing light (also ok) and then a single bulb in the red housing which doesn't come on. i'm guessing its either another rear sidelight or a rear foglight. can anyone tell me what it is? :confused:
Hi according to my handbook for my 90 model that is the brake light,the combined bulb you speak about is tail lamp/parking lamp and fog lamp on the drivers side,if you are LHD the fog lamp will be on the other side hope this helps

·
Registered
978 Posts
Fog light. I will come one when you select fog lights on the headlight switch.

·
Sith Lord
11,813 Posts
Only one fog light in the rear. Like Roadking mentioned, it works when you pull your knob outwards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts