Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shocking.

quote: BEIRUT (AP) — A U.N. investigation concluded Monday that Syrian forces committed crimes against humanity by killing and torturing hundreds of children, including a 2-year-old girl reportedly shot to death so she wouldn't grow up to be a demonstrator.

The inquiry added to mounting international pressure on President Bashar Assad. On Sunday, the Arab League approved sweeping sanctions to push his embattled regime to end the violence against mostly unarmed protesters.

The report by a U.N. Human Rights Council panel found that at least 256 children were killed by government forces between mid-March and early November, some of them tortured to death.

"Torture was applied equally to adults and children," said the assessment, released in Geneva. "Numerous testimonies indicated that boys were subjected to sexual torture in places of detention in front of adult men."

The U.N. defines a child as anyone under the age of 18. The report was compiled by a panel of independent experts who were not allowed into Syria. However, the commission interviewed 223 victims and witnesses, including defectors from Syria's military and security forces.

The list of alleged crimes committed by Syrian forces "include murder, torture, rape and other forms of sexual violence," said the panel's chairman, Paulo Sergio Pinheiro, a Brazilian professor. "We have a very solid body of evidence."

The Associated Press: UN: Syrian forces killed, tortured 256 children

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
^ Quaddfi's buddy is like AFU?

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
The rather embarrassing situation there is that Russia has a naval base in Syria.

·
66,894 Posts
..and we got bases in Turkey. I think milfy will feel like a man if we get involved or something; it's like we have got to kill us some ayrabs for breakfast for him to get a hard on

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
256 seems reasonable

I like that it is power of 2.

What is more, 256 in octal is 400, which if it were a decimal representation, is the square of 20, the number I can count to using my toes and fingers (pre Tchernobyl). This proves beyond a reasonable doubt that these kids were all terrorists in the making.

Fucking Syrian leaders!

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, nary a word of condemnation of the criminals found among the responses. Is simply being Arab the ultimate cover for all crimes ?

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
We're having a hard time with the same thing you're having a hard time with: your thinking. This was ok when Quadaffi was doing the raping and murdering, but now you are bothered by Assad doing it. WTF is up with THAT ?

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're having a hard time with the same thing you're having a hard time with: your thinking. This was ok when Quadaffi was doing the raping and murdering, but now you are bothered by Assad doing it. WTF is up with THAT ?
Do you mean the Kadafi that Obama shook hands with ?

Attachments

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Why, mlfie, I'm sure we all do. We're still waiting from the same from you. Hey, did you see Q Daffy get that shank stuck up his ass?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
mlfun, nothing but love. I so enjoyed the satire you brought with the comment and picture.

That, and nobody gives a flying fuck what the Troll House Brothers have to say.
Says the guy chucking bricks from inside his own glass house.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
How's your space'ship coming...need any helper's?
Got a monkey wrench you would like to throw into the works huh? Gum up the works, so to speak?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
So it's not parked in a low earth orbit pole barn and filled with hookers?
Where are you getting your information? We must have a leak.

The hookers come at the very end.

lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts