Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Ford Expedition Limited 2WD
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After learning they make one of the most expensive car waxes in the world, I went to look at what other products they had. They had an array of bottles and other fun things to work with, but they're extremely expensive! I was looking at a leather restoring compound, and it was $160! Car Washing Detergent? $160!

Are they any better then Meguiar and Zymol products?

·
Registered
1970 250c, 300e amg
446 Posts
Though I dont know that product very well, I will tell you something about Zymol. i have 2 mercedes, the eclass amg and my 250c. both painted with ppg triple black, wet sanded and buffed to the most perfect shine. I use Zymol Concours, and I can honestly say that it is the most amazing product i have ever used. I know you can buy a 15 dollar bottle that will do an excellent job (even an 8 dollar bottle) but if you have a better than average paint job, go for the zymol.
jimmy arfanis

·
Registered
341 Posts
Swisswax (as they are now named) have an extensive range of car care products, some fair, some good and some excellent like most car care product vendors.

What are you looking to detail; with this knowledge we can make better recommendations as opposed to generalizations...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts