Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Vito Dualiner 2005
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I an after one or maybe 2 swivel seat adapters for my vito. I have seen the FASP ones on ebay that are about 125 quid. Can anyone recommend these or an other ones. I have single comfort seats with armrests on the inside so I assume they will swivel around without any problems. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've also got ebay FASP swivels for the front seats on the list (also 2005) and I'm looking for installation instructions - one of the vendors says "No fasteners are included and technical skills are required to fit. The swivel fits between the underside of the runners and the top of the seat pedestal."

Under the runners to me means I have to drill into the van floor, does anyone know if that's the case?

It's at FASP Vito / Viano 2004+ Seat Turntable Swivel Passenge' on eBay (end time 04-Jan-11 09:12:58 GMT)

I've emailed them, so we'll soon find out.

EDIT: response is: No the floor doesn't need to be drilled. The swivel fits between the seat runners and the seat plinth.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think we are looking to buy from the same guy

Basically you need 8 nut and bolts but there is only 4 on the van... the swivel mechanism may need to be drilled as every van varies....

As for the seat swivelling he said he has had no problem so far.

Just wanted to know if anyone had fitted them and if they were any good

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bought a pair from Riemo no problems with fitting or having to drilling base . Think they cost £ 350, have a 55 plate 115 dualiner with comfort pack, 2 front seats with armrests on the inside. Just have to slide the seats a little to turn. One started to creak but was fixed with a nylon spacer as a clip had sheared and the seat rocked a little bit. All the nuts and bolts are supplied 4 pair and the merc seat fixings are used to fix the swivel unit to the van

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes that is an idea... will give them a bell. Usually get a decent discount with them 2

·
Registered
ML63 AMG & 2 350 SLK with AMG kit.
2,488 Posts
They fit very well, don't make the seat rock about, Rock solid!
They have a side leaver that looks like it should be there.
Mine has all the trim around the seat base on all 4 sides so make a neat job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I an after one or maybe 2 swivel seat adapters for my vito. I have seen the FASP ones on ebay that are about 125 quid. Can anyone recommend these or an other ones. I have single comfort seats with armrests on the inside so I assume they will swivel around without any problems. Thanks
Hi. This has probably been done already but I have found fitting instructions for the seat swivels. http://http://www.vantracks.co.uk/catalogue.php?Clv=3&C1=1&C2=3&C3=34

1 - 12 of 12 Posts