Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300GD
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the rear back lights from a 463, to swap for mine. My car Is a 460, The guy the sold me that on ebay, did´nt sent me the complete light, I need the back part, where whe put the lamps, I went to Mercedes bu they only sale the complete back light, does anyone have two that can sale to me?

Antonio Rocha

·
Registered
230 G BGS 300G TDI
965 Posts
If you have a good Auto Electrical store go see if they do pattern I have a feeling the same or similar light is fitted to a motor home and can be bought in components.
I will try to find more detail tomorrow from my local Electro parts dealer.

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
Antonio,

even if you have the complete housing, the lights will not fit into the 460 body. You will need to remove some of the sheet metal. See the description on the 463 lights for sale right now on ebay.de ; http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44265&item=7960522924&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Harald

·
Registered
300GD
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already bought the glasses, but I tought that it was only on piece, but it needs a back part where we conect the wires and we put the lamps, my electro shop, told me that there was no chance to do a part, the only chance was to find one, or to buy the complete set to Mercedes, I anybody has those two parts at home, tell me please.

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
Antonio,

the link I posted is selling two complete units. Your best bet is to buy them and then sell your lenses on ebay. Chances to find just the housings without lenses are close to zero.

Harald

·
Registered
300GD
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks by the help Harald, that´s what I am going to do, in my Mercedes local store, they cost 135euros, the pair, and I dont need to pay shipping costs, I am going to keep my old ones in case if I broke one in my off road activities[:D]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts