1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300CE
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wagon for sale i saw on craigslist sellers ad. He is asking 3500$
VVV

"Up for TRADE is my RARE "Swagger Wagon". This car turn heads every where I go. I really don't want to to see it go but i need a DIESEL VAN, diesel 4x4 crewcab, ect. please send pics of what you have. the worst i can say is no.

It's a Mercedes-Benz 300TD Turbo Diesel station wagon w/ 220k. 7 seater. Runs and drive perfect. Rebuilt turbo. It has the famous OM617 motor thats known to clock in @ over 600 miles before a major rebuild or engine swap. Converted to run on WVO (waste vegetable oil) that restaurants throw away. I've been driving free for the past 5 years. I will show you how to get free vegetable oil and filter it. I collect around 200 gals a month. Can you imagine to NEVER have to PAY for FUEL AGAIN! This car is also EMP proof and would me a perfect survival/zombies. you can fold the seats down in the back and sleep 2 comfortably and no one will know. heres a video of
Make offer or trades.. The worst I can say is no. 714-7ate5four345"

This is a very rare wagon i have never seen with the custom black spray paint job with the EMP survival/zombie option. Has this seller lost his mind or is it just me? Price wise how much would you guys pay for this wagon?

Attachments

·
Registered
'95 E300 DIESEL, '91 600SEL, '92 600SEL
17,400 Posts
Wow!!! 600 miles between engine swaps . . . fully built WRC spec rally cars have a longer engine lifespan.

Tell you what. I'll give you $20 to take this misery off your hands.

·
Registered
1996 E320, 2005 Toyota Camry
1,810 Posts

UGLY! Isn't it amazing how some people can take a silk purse and turn it into a sow's ear?
Hemersam
P.S. It's supposed to work the other way around.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey, he bent his knees so that he could get level with the flat black side panels--just to show you that there are no dings. And he turned the wheel in for effect. Please foward this to Dieter Zetsche so he can get inspiration.

·
Registered
'95 E300 DIESEL, '91 600SEL, '92 600SEL
17,400 Posts
Just the fact that this vehicle is another MB diesel that got destroyed by using a LoveCraft bio conversion renders it as scrap value.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts