Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done any sway bar replacements on their c320?? i have the factory sports package bars on now, just wondering if anyone out there has any other experiences with aftermarket sway bars..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Drew, is the improvement noticeable?

Was it a straight bolt on job and how long did it take? Please post part numbers. TIA.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Drew, is the improvement noticeable?

i ordered my car with the sports package so i didnt change them yet, but the H&R cup kit was done at a local high end speed shop<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andrew, please post a pic of your car with the H&R Cup Kit.

Also, if you change your stablizer bars to C32s, do you want to sell the OEM ones?<br> <br> I might be interested in them if they are different from those on the normal C320 and the price is right. :))

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Andrew, please post a pic of your car with the H&R Cup Kit.

i'm currently trying to get a nice clean pic of it, the weather hasnt been very friendly lately, i think i received an email from you before, are you still interested in the facrory springs and shocks??

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Andrew, did you roll your fenders when you are installing the H&R cupkit? and what is your brabus offset? thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i didnt roll my fenders, it clears fine for now, i havent had a 'full load' so no rubbing yet, as for the offset...lemme look for that info i'll reply when i find it..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i'm going to wait for the california rain to slow down for a few days, then i'll take a pic of my car with the mods, but for the wheel info the front is 18x8.5 et30, rear is 18x9.5 et35, the tire sizes i'm currently running on are, 225/40/18 and 255/35/18. the ride is comfortable even though i've heard many mixed reviews on H&R's springs. the clearance is fine as well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suspension project on the C320 is on hold because I just got my SLK32.

I will let you know later. What price do you have in mind for your factory sports springs and shocks. Please price them separately. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts