Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kleemann Suspension is by far better than any other on the market

In both performance and comfort, I'd have to say that the recently released Kleemann suspension is by far the best. I had H&R and Koni Adjustables before, and they don't compare to this. I'll be putting one on a C32 pretty soon.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Kleemann Suspension is by far better than any other on the market

Is it designed specifically for the C32 or the C class in general?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is 1 suspension designed for all the C class sedans.

There would be no benefit to have a seperate suspension for each one. All C class sedans have the same Chasis, and weigh virtually the same.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone try the H&R coil over kit?

I wonder how much improvement that is over the cup kit.<br>
<br>
Also what about the Brabus or Carlsson kits? How do they compare to the other offerings?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Anyone try the H&R coil over kit?

H&R coilover kits are great, especially if you want to be able to adjust the ride height of your car. Personally, I don't recommend Brabus or Carlsson because they are both simply revalved Bilstens matches with Eibach springs. If you're looking for a pre-packaged kit, go for the Kleemann suspension; it really is amazing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
80lbs. more in the nose of the C32 ...needs stiffer front springs (MORE)

I think this calls for a stiffer spring and a differently valved shock. Renntech, and other tuners, offer a specific kit for the C32. I can't say I have driven a Kleemann car but I will look into it when my C32 arrives. Is your C32 working yet or is it still way down on power? <br> <br> The C32 does need a different spring in the front. 80 pounds of extra mass in the nose requires a much different set - up than a normal C-Class car. A general one would work but the front end would not feel right.<br>

·
Registered
brabus c320
93 Posts
how much are these kits..

everyone is throwing out names of kits..we all know those are the only people that work on mercedes..how much??brabus??carlsson??kleeman??are these kits expensive??

·
Registered
C55 / / ///AMG
17 Posts
[quote]
H&R coilover kits are great, especially if you want to be able to adjust the ride...

H&R coilover kits are great, especially if you want to be able to adjust the ride height of your car. Personally, I don't recommend Brabus or Carlsson because they are both simply revalved Bilstens matches with Eibach springs. If you're looking for a pre-packaged kit, go for the Kleemann suspension; it really is amazing.
I have always heard that the Brabus, AMG, Carlsson, Lorinser etc. suspensions are Bilsteins/Eibach combos.

Has anyone actually seen data comparing the suspension specs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts