Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have a CLK and I always noticed that the front left side sat a little bit lower than the right side, but it wasn't that big of a deal. This weekend I had my car lowered on Eibachs and since there's less gap, it's much more noticeable. The rear is completely even, but I took measurements and the left front side is 15mm lower than the right front side. What could be causing this? Would it have anything to do with shocks, bushings, etc.? Could I fix it by using different spring pads on the right and left side? Or would that completely screw up my suspension? Anybody with info, please help. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
There may be something about MBz that inherently cause the left side of the car to sit lower than the right. Same thing happened to me when I lowered my car and the guy at the shop said it was pretty normal. Used different spring pads to fix the problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
While it's most likely completely normal...

If it gets bigger, you may have a broken shock. I had a 15mm gap that grew to 5' over 2 days of hard driving... Turns out the Koni Adj I had busted a seal and leaked everywhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts