Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1990 merc 560 sec, 1984 merc 500 sec ,1983 Mercedes 380 SEC ; 2007 Discovery III
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am looking to replace engine mountings; engine shock absorbers,tie rod ends; brake discs, upper and lower control arms, steering shock dampner.

can anyone direct me to an online website where i can pruchase these at good rates and with acceptable quality.

if posisble some recomended makes will be appreciated.

the vehicle is a 560 SEC.

regards
C

·
Registered
1990 merc 560 sec, 1984 merc 500 sec ,1983 Mercedes 380 SEC ; 2007 Discovery III
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found a website RMeuropean. they sell lemfoerder and Karlyn suspension parts. any comments on this supplier and whether i shouldgo for the Karlyn or lemfoerder quality parts?

please suggest or advise.

regards
c

·
Registered
1990 560 SEL with Euro engine, 1998 SL500 Sport
2,957 Posts
Auto Parts - Parts.com, For Every Part of Your Life sells genuine MB parts at a decent discount. They are not the cheapest parts supplier but are reasonable, however the parts are genuine Mercedes Benz OE parts and the best quality. The other parts makers are significantly lower in quality and dollars and will not last nearly as long. Some are better than others. Avoid Uro parts altogether - they are very cheaply made and cheaply priced and many have reported complete failure which resulted in expensive repairs or worse. Save now on cheap parts or pay big $$$ later!

For something as critical as engine mounts and suspension where safety is important, I would use genuine MB parts only.

Hi all

I am looking to replace engine mountings; engine shock absorbers,tie rod ends; brake discs, upper and lower control arms, steering shock dampner.

can anyone direct me to an online website where i can pruchase these at good rates and with acceptable quality.

if posisble some recomended makes will be appreciated.

the vehicle is a 560 SEC.

regards
C

·
Registered
several
23 Posts
One of the places that I get my parts from is EACeuroparts.com. Even if I get parts someplace else I still check prices.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
If you PM me your email, I will send you the master parts list I compiled when I rebuilt my car last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts