Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to upgrade my exhaust system ie. muffler plus centre resonator. Which after maket kit provide the best look/sound and performance ?<br> <br> Anyone has fitted Supersprint on their C class ?<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about posting the costs of these five systems?

Are they all pretty close, or widely apart? Links to the systems would also be appreciated! Thanks and keep us posted on your quest for sounds and power!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AMG muffler?

I drove an SLK230 with an AMG muffler and you can barely hear it. Then he put a pulley kit on and wow, it woke up that muffler. It was quiet at idle and everyday driving, but stomp on the gas pedal and it sounds great.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I know Supersprints is ok, the sound is a little bit too much. Of course the price is cheaper. Carlsson one is great, good look and sound, but the price is ....!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for the new W203. I guess only the Superspints uses 304 stainless steel (not sure)? Been told Supersprints gives best performance ?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just installed a Remus dual tip on c240 2002. sounds great. really not sure about performance increase though....price was OK...<br> andre

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you also upgraded the centre resonator ? How much does it cost you for the dual tip ? Is it made of 304 stainless steel ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts