Registered
2010 E63
83 Posts
doesw this work on a 2001 clk55

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contact Sprint booster, I believe this part works for all MB automatics but you must indicate it is auto or manual.

for info contact;
Jody Krivohlavek
128 N. Humboldt St., No. 17
San Mateo, CA 94401

[email protected] (for paypal and communications)

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
I'll give you $150 for it. Anymore and I will just put the money towards an upgraded ECU which actually provides a HP increase.

L

·
0 Posts
I can't believe some of you guys are holding out for a couple dollars on a great mods. I just ordered another one last week. They told me that It back order now. Some people has been waiting for 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
'00 ML55, '02 C240, '06 R350
206 Posts
SPRINTBOOSTER...Search the threads, read the posts!

No smoke and mirrors here, this module improves the responsiveness of your vehicle. Power on demand, no more lag, immediate downshifts when needed. Increase your confidence and safety when passing at any speed.

At $250 it is well worth it. For the price of a chip enhancement, I can improve the performance of three vehicles. Furthermore, this module installs in minutes with no tools required and can be uninstalled in the same amount of time!

Read the posts of MB owners who have actually completed this mod, it really works, no hocus pocus! My R350 now responds like my C Class and is more responsive than our ML350.

For the increased fun and safety, at regular price this module is a bargin! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts